How Tall Is Martin Guptill? Some Not-So-Known Facts About Him
Martin Guptill is 6 Feet and 2 Inch High.
Martin Guptill is one of the most devastating batsman in world cricket when it comes Limited Overs Cricket. On his day he can blast any opposition he is the man with the highest score in a world Cup match which is 237 Runs he scored against Windies in the Quarterfinal of the 2015 World Cup. In that inning he smashed the Windies bowlers all around the ground and showed everyone his class with the bat.
Some Not-So-Known Facts About Martin Guptill:
1. His full name is Martin James Guptill.
2. Martin Guptill has only two toes in his left foot.
3. Auckland, New Zealand is his birthplace.
4. He made his Test Debut for New Zealand on 18 March 2009 vs India.
5. He made his Odi debut for New Zealand on 10 January 2009 vs West Indies.
6. He made his T20 debut for New Zealand on 15 February 2009 vs Australia.
7. His wife is a journalist and reporter her name is Laura McGoldrick