India’s predicted playing 11 At Trent Bridge:
1. Murali Vijay: murali vijay scored two ducks in the second test but given his experience and performance on the previous england tour he is likely to open at Trent bridge.
2. Shikhar Dhawan: shikhar dhawan is likely to return as a opener at Trent bridge as Indian team is likely to play an extra batsman and shikhar dhawan cannot bat anywhere other than 1 and 2 Position he will provide india the left right opening combination.
3. Cheteshwar pujara: cheteshwar pujara is likely to bat at no.3 in the third test he will want to score runs quickly as his low strike is not helping Indian team cause.
4. Virat Kohli: there is no doubt that Virat Kohli will bat at his favorite no.4 position from where he would like to control the innings with his bat.
5. Ajinkya Rahane: Ajinkya rahane is struggling for runs for more than a year now but he is likely to retain his no.5 position in the third test he will desperately need a score at Trent bridge.
6. Kl Rahul: kl Rahul is likely to bat at no.6 with all the talent kl Rahul hasn’t scored runs in this series this will be a important test match for him.
7. Rishabh Pant: Rishabh pant is all set to replace dinesh Karthik as a wicketkeeper in the third test and is likely to bat at no.7
8. Ravichandran Ashwin: ravichandran ashwin will bat at no.8 in the third test he was the highest run scorer for india at Lord’s.
9. Mohammed Shami: Mohammed Shami has performed brilliantly in the first two test matches and is surely gono be a part of the playing 11 at Trent bridge.
10. Ishant Sharma: ishant Sharma will surely be a part of playing 11 at trent bridge he had a poor outing at Lord’s with the ball he would like to correct that at Trent bridge.
11. Jasprit Bumrah: he is fit and ready to go Indian team management will relieved that he is fit and he is likely to feature in the playing 11 at Trent bridge.
Follow Us On Social Media: