She needs no introduction and her name is Jhanvi Kapoor daughter of late Sridevi and famous Bollywood producer Bonny Kapoor. She made her Bollywood debut with the movie “Dhadak” (produced by famous Director and Producer Karan Johar) Where she played the role female lead opposite to Ishaan Khatter who also made his debut with that film. The film proved a success at the Box Office. The film helped her grabbing the eye balls of the public who appreciated her acting. Despite being new in the industry she already has huge following on the social media. Her mother doesn’t want her to be in the Bollywood at the beginning but seeing her love towards acting she then supported her. She is believed by many as the next big actress in the Bollywood. Jhanvi Kapoor is very popular among the youth and her debut film too was loved very much by the youth. She has started her film career brilliantly now let’s see where she gets with her career.
Now Do you like Jhanvi Kapoor?
Are you a Fan of Jhanvi Kapoor?
Some Not-So-Known Facts About Jhanvi Kapoor:
1. Her Nickname is Jaan given by her mother Sridevi.
2. She is from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
3. She loves Dancing, Travelling, Listening To Music.
4. Her Favorite food is Mutton, Rajasthani Cuisines, Italian Dishes.
5. She has done her schooling Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
6. She has done A Course in Theatres and Films.
7. Her favorite Bollywood actor are Shahid Kapoor, Dilip Kumar, Salman Khan.
8. Her favorite Bollywood actress are Kareena Kapoor, Waheeda Rahman.
9. Her mother died on 24 February 2018 due to Accidental Drowning.
10. Her Zodiac Sign is Pisces. She is an elder sister of Arjun Kapoor.