Martin Guptill Net Worth: $4 million (just an estimation)
Net Worth Of Martin Guptill: $4 million
Martin Guptill is a New Zealand cricketer who generally opens for New Zealand irrespective of the format. Despite being one of the most dominant opener in world cricket in limited overs cricket he couldn’t quite achieve success in the longest format of the game in which he struggled to score runs at the top of the order and really struggled to cope the moving ball but his failures in the longest format of the game doesn’t affect his game in limited overs cricket in which he is a force to reckon and is famous for making big runs whenever he gets in. He scored 237 runs against the Windies in the World Cup 2015 which is the highest personal scored in a World Cup. Martin Guptill usually sets up the game for New Zealand at the top of the order. He has also scored 2 hundreds in T20I international for New Zealand. He along with Kane Williamsom and Ross Taylor is one of the most important batter for New Zealand in limited overs cricket.
Now Do you like Martin Guptill?
Are you a Fan Of Martin Guptill?
10 Things You Didn’t Know Martin Guptill:
1. His full name is Martin James Guptill.
2. Martin Guptill has only two toes in his left foot.
3. Auckland, New Zealand is his birthplace.
4. He made his Test Debut for New Zealand on 18 March 2009 vs India.
5. He made his Odi debut for New Zealand on 10 January 2009 vs West Indies.
6. He made his T20 debut for New Zealand on 15 February 2009 vs Australia.
7. His wife is a journalist and reporter her name is Laura McGoldrick.
8. He has scored hundred in Every format of the game for New Zealand.
9. He will represent Sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL 2019.
10. Except Afghanistan and Ireland he has scored a hundred against every Test playing nation.
So Do you like our Post on Martin Guptill Net Worth?