Net Worth Of Hardy Sandhu: $2.2 million (estimation)
Hardy Sandhu Net Worth: $2.2 million
Hardy Sandhu is one of the top Indian singer at the moment.
About Hardy Sandhu: Young Stylish Dashing Singer Hardy Sandhu is from Punjab. He once was a cricketer but because of the injury cannot play cricket professionally and then choose singing as his career which was a very good decision as now he is one of the most loved singers in India. He mostly sings Punjabi songs and the amazing thing is that most of those songs becomes blockbuster hits. The boys copy his style and fashion where as girls are crazy for him. The song “Tu Soch Na Sake” In the film Airlift was originally singed by him but in the movie it was singed by Arijit Singh and that song too was a blockbuster hit among Indian public. He has singed many famous songs such as Backbone, Horn Blow, Nash, Kya Baat H and many more. He is one of the top male singers in India at the moment and the public absolutely loves him.
Now Do you like Hardy Sandhu?
Are You A Hardy Sandhu Fan?
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Hardy Sandhu:
1. His real name is not Hardy Sandhu his real name is Hardevinder Singh Sandhu.
2. He is from Patiala, Punjab, India
3. He wanted to become a cricketer and has played for India under 19 team and Punjab Ranji team but due to a elbow injury he had to leave cricket.
4. He loves Gymming.
5. His favorite location is Thailand
6. His favorite food is Chicken tikka, butter chicken and chickpeas.
7. He rose to fame with his song “Sochi” Which was included in the movie Airlift but was not singed by him in the movie. It was singed by Arijit Singh.
8. He is a sikh by religion and his Zodiac sign is Virgo.
9. Ranbir Kapoor and Aamir Khan are his favorite Bollywood actors.
10. His Girlfriend is Zenith Sidhu she is a model by profession.
So Do You Like Our Post On Net Worth Of Hardy Sandhu?