Rishabh Pant Net Worth: $3.2 million (just an estimation)
Net Worth Of Rishabh Pant: $3.2 million
Rishabh Pant is currently one of the best young cricketer going around in World Cricket. There are not many players in the world who can hit the ball as fiercely as he can. He has represented India in the U-19 World Cup but he gained fame mostly through his exploits for his team Delhi Capitals in the Indian Premier League. Rishabh Pant plays for Delhi in Ranji Cricket. He is seen as the Successor of Ms Dhoni. He opened his account in Test Cricket with a Six and he loves to hit sixes. At a young age he has made a lot of money through his contract with Delhi Capitals his IPL Team. He is seen by fans cricket fans and experts as the Next Superstar of Indian Cricket.
Now Are You A Fan of Rishabh Pant?
Some Not-So-Known Facts About Rishabh Pant:
1. His Full name is Rishabh Rajendra Pant.
2. Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India is his Birthplace.
3. He represents Delhi in Domestic Cricket.
3. He Plays for Delhi Capitals in IPL.
4. Rishabh Pant made his Test debut for India on 18 August 2018 vs England.
5. He made his Odi debut for India on 21 October 2018 vs West Indies.
6. Rishabh Pant made his T20 debut for India on 1 February 2017 vs England.
7. He opened his account in Test Cricket with a Six.
8. He has scored the Fastest Hundred in Domestic cricket History in India.
Keep Following Exiscricket.com and Don’t Forget to Like Our Page On Facebook and Follow Us Our Twitter Account our Username is @exiscricket