About Him: Tiger Shroff Handsome, Stylish, Fit Bollywood actor is son of Jackie Shroff and Ayesha Dutt. Tiger Shroff is a fitness freak and his dance is very hard to match he is just a brilliant dancer. He started his Bollywood career with the movie Heropanti along with Kriti Sanon and that movie was Superhit. His acting in the movie was appreciated by the public and with that he become a star. His movie Baaghi was a Superhit too where he played the male lead role whereas Shraddha Kapoor played the role of Female lead. He is a trained martial artist and has shown his talent on screen many times. He is one of the most followed Bollywood actor especially in the youth. Boys aspire to become like him whereas girls loves him. He loves playing sports. His father is Jackie Shroff whereas his mother is Ayesha Dutt who herself is a well known film producer. He is currently one of leading Young Bollywood actor.
Now Are You A Tiger Shroff Fan?
10 Things To Know About Him:
1. His Real Name is Jai Hemant Shroff.
2. He loves Dancing, Performing Martial Arts and Working Out At Gym.
3. His role models are Michael Jackson and Jackie Chan.
4. His Favorite Bollywood actor is Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan.
5. He is from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and is a college drop out he hasn’t completed his graduation.
6. He studied in Besant Montessori School, Juhu, and Mumbai American School of Bombay, Mumbai.
7. He loves playing and watching football.
8. He mostly performs his stunts by his own.
9. His Zodiac Sign is Pisces.
10. His favorite food is Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Non-Veg Dishes. His Girlfriend is Disha Patani.