Trent Boult is one of the leading fast bowler in world cricket at the moment in all formats of the game whether it is Test Cricket, T20 Cricket and ODI Cricket he is right up there. He normally bowls around 140 Kph which you can say that it is not superfast but what makes him special is the fact that he is a left armed and he swings the ball both ways which makes it extremely difficult for batsman to negotiate and plus with that he can bowl some delivery upto 145 Kph which him a difficult bowler to face along with Tim Southee he makes a lethal fast bowling pair for New Zealand which makes it very hard for the opposition team to score against the New Zealand side.
Are You A Fan Of Trent Boult?
Some Lesser Known Facts About Trent Boult:
1. His Full name is Trent Alexander Boult.
2. Kane Williamson the New Zealand captain is his friend from the School days they studied in the same school.
3. He plays Domestic cricket for Northern District.
4. His brother has also played cricket for Northern District.
5. He made his Test debut on 9 December 2011 vs Australia.
6. He made his Odi debut on 11 July 2012 vs West Indies.
7. Trent Boult made his T20 debut on 9 February 2013 vs England.
Keep Following Exiscricket.com and Don’t Forget to Like Our Page On Facebook and Follow Us Our Twitter Account our Username is @exiscricket