Yes Hardy Sandhu was a Cricketer he played for Punjab in domestic cricket before he picked up an injury which made it impossible for him to continue playing Cricket professionally and made him start his career in Singing.
Are you a Fan of Hardy Sandhu and his Songs?
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hardy Sandhu:
1. His real name is not Hardy Sandhu his real name is Hardevinder Singh Sandhu.
2. He is from Patiala, Punjab, India
3. He wanted to become a cricketer and has played for India under 19 team and Punjab Ranji team but due to a elbow injury he had to leave cricket.
4. He loves Gymming.
5. His favorite location is Thailand
6. His favorite food is Chicken tikka, butter chicken and chickpeas.
7. He rose to fame with his song “Soch” Which was included in the movie Airlift but was not singed by him in the movie. It was singed by Arijit Singh.
Keep Following Exiscricket.com Like Our Page On Facebook and follow us on Twitter Just Search Exiscricket.com
Was Hardy Sandhu A Cricketer?
Hope You like our post.
Don’t forget to share this with your friends if you like it.